Do you hate chilly and damp hands? Does the riding season seem too short?
National Cycle Hand Deflectors are an easy-to-install solution for keeping your hands warm and dry. Coupled with a windshield, Hand Deflectors protect your entire upper body from cold wind and rain.
Hand Deflectors mount easily and securely to your bike’s mirror mounts, yet allow plenty of room for lever movement and for riders with large gloves. These hand deflectors make a windshield function like a fairing.
Mirror Insert Mounting Hardware Included
High Impact Acrylic, Clear;
Width: 9.75 in (24.7 cm)
Height: 4.38 in (11.1 cm)
National Cycle Hand Deflectors are an economical, easy-to-install solution for riders of standard and sport-touring bikes, too. They extend the riding season when winter gloves are just not enough. They also make heated grips work more effectively.
- Honda Magna 750 (1993-2003)
- Honda Sabre 1100 (2000-2007)
- Honda Shadow 1100 (1987-1997)
- Honda Shadow 600 (1988-2007)
- Honda Shadow A.C.E. 1100 (1995-1999)
- Honda Shadow A.C.E. 750 (1997-2003)
- Honda Shadow A.C.E. Deluxe 750 (1997-2003)
- Honda Shadow A.C.E. Tourer (2000-2002)
- Honda Shadow Aero 1100 (1997-2002)
- Honda Shadow Aero 750 (2004-2009, 2011-2012)
- Honda Spirit 1100 (1997-2007)
- Honda Spirit 750 C2 (2007-2013)
- Honda Spirit 750 DC (2007-2008)
- Honda Stateline 1300 (2010-2013)
- Honda VTX 1300 (2004-2009)
- Honda VTX 1300 Retro (2003-2009)
- Honda VTX 1300 S (2003-2009)
- Honda VTX 1300 Tourer (2006-2009)
- Honda Valkyrie 1500 (1997-2003)
- Yamaha Royal Star Tour Deluxe (2005-2009)
¤ Click here to read our Fitment Disclaimer
Looks nice, does well bugs and some wind.
These deflectors have saved my fingers from frost bite when I ride in cooler Nebraska weather.
Small Town Nebraska Parade
I was really up set because they came with plastic screws to hold them on and I spun the top off the first one I tried to install. So, I replaced all the screws with SS screws and everything was fine until the next day when I went to the bike an saw cracks around all the screws. Although installation is simple there was no instructions, warnings or notices as to why they used plastic screws. I've seen a lot of National Cycle adds demonstrating how their windshields are near indestructible, I just thought the hand guards would hold up as well. [$] With that said I love the way the hand guards work. With the heated grips I added last year I will be comfortable riding all year.