Select a variation to change this image
A perfect match to Saddlemen's popular Express saddlebags, the new Express Sissy Bar Bag brings a new level of style as well as a whole lot of function to the back of your bike. The beautiful leather-grain surface has a luxurious touch and matches our seats and saddlebags. The unique, adjustable mounting system installs securely onto virtually any sissy bar. Exclusive full-side openings and convenient multiple pouches give you quick access to your gear.
- Rigid construction provides rider support and can be leaned back on when mounted on the back seat.
- Classic Drifter styling with leather straps and chrome buckles for a rugged, attractive look.
- Matches Drifter and Cruis’n saddlebags and non-studded seats.
- Constructed of UV-resistant leather-grain composite materials.
- Leather Grain Vinyl matches all other Express saddlebags and pouches for an integrated, custom look.
- Fully opening, mesh lined, side panels allowing complete access to main bag and useful storage options.
- Adjustable internal shelf
- Top Roll Bag included and can be used seperately. Bag features straps allowing multiple attachment set-ups.
- Universal Mounting System provides easy quick-release mounting and removal.
- All pouches use lockable buckles or zippers. Two padlocks included
- Rain cover included
Dimensions: 18" H x 14.5" W x 8" D (9.5" deep and 17" wide with pouches); measures 2,200 cubic inches
Top Roll Bag measures 15" W x 8" Diameter (main body)
|When the weather gets wet, this bag’s raincover can be quickly deployed to protect your bag and your things. The raincover goes over your bag and cinches closed with an adjustable drawstring. When the weather brightens up again, it can be easily hidden away.|
|Saddlemen’s Universal Mounting System allows each SaddleStow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.|
|This bag includes a shelf that is attached to the inside of the bag via hook-and-loop. This allows you to adjust the shelf up and down, or remove it entirely. Now you can keep your motor oil separate from your white shirts, keep your snacks separate from your raingear, etc.|
|The separate Roll Bag attaches to the top of the main bag for an additional 850 cubic inches of luggage space. In addition, the Roll Bag can be installed on your bike by itself, using the included quick-detach straps, giving you a separate, smaller piece of luggage for commuting or shorter trips.|
- Universal - Not for a specific Bike
¤ Click here to read our Fitment Disclaimer
The Saddlemen Express EX2200 Sissy bar bag has met all, no it has exceeded all my expectations. The creativeness of the design is award winning. Access to the main compartment via heavy-duty zippers on both side panels is easy and convenient. There is an adjustable shelf in main compartment held in-place with very strong Velcro strips on all four corners. Each side panel door has 2 net pockets on them for small itmes to be stored in. A total of 7 outside pockets, one of which has compartments in it to hold credit cards, cell phone and any sort of I.d. cards, very convenient. The mounting system which attaches to the sissy bar is strong and allows for easy and effective adjustment for a very tight and secure fit. Materials are of top quality and it's stunning appearance catches the eyes of the most discriminating experienced bikers. I rated this a 5 stars because the EX2200 is superior to all other bags I have seen. my wife and I can pack enough clothes, all toiletries for 4 days/3nights travel. The round duffle bag on top works perfectly for storing 3 days worth of our dirty clothes. The EX2200 is as near perfect for as it can get! I highly recommend this product!
Another view of bags