- Meets or exceeds DOT Standards.
- Revolutionary thin EPS liner system for narrower profile shell.
- Fiberglass shell construction.
- Adjustable front vents.
- Removable Neck Curtain included.
- Communication-ready zip-on padded wind curtain and 3-snap shorty visor included.
- Net weight: 2.25lbs (1.02kg).
Shop for Rider Apparel online with confidence.
We don't charge additional outbound shipping or fees for a size exchange replacement.
|Helmet Sizing Chart|
The person that wrote the bad review on size should of followed the link to sizing your head. I almost bought the size I usually wear but sizing chart told me I was off by one size. Clasic Crusers Quick ship was just that quick.I just got back from a 3-day 1200 mile trip and the helmet fit great and was never uncomfortable in extream heat, rain and cold nights. I love it!
I've always worn a XXL helmet. This was my first Banos lid and it is much too tight. It sits on top of my head instead of down around it. A XXXL is not avialable. I ordered one for my wife who has always worn an XL. Hers was too tight and the XXL didn't fit her any better.