Metric Cruiser Riders now can enjoy unprecedented convenience, quality and function through an innovative line of quick-change windshields. The SwitchBlade system is highlighted by National Cycle's Quickset IV mounting hardware. Featuring National Cycle's exclusive Cushion Wheels, the attractive, buffed stainless steel mounts allow the rider the ability to install or remove a windshield easily, in less than 10 seconds - with NO TOOLS. Best of all, the SwitchBlade family of shields includes the 2-Up, Shorty, Chopped and Deflector which can easily be interchanged.
Is the 2-Up® too tall, or the Shorty® too short? The new SwitchBlade Chopped windshield offers ample wind protection while still offering a clear view over the top of the windshield. Sleek and stylish with a classic look, the Chopped is an ideal choice for an every-season windshield.
Cutout to Top:
- Honda Stateline 1300 (2010-2013)
- Honda VTX 1300 (2004-2009)
- Suzuki Boulevard M50 (2005-2009)
- Victory Vegas (2003-2012)
- Yamaha Stryker (2011-2012)
- Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic (1999-2010)
- Yamaha V Star 1100 Silverado (2002-2009)
- Yamaha V Star 650 Classic (1998-2011)
¤ Click here to read our Fitment Disclaimer